laskar pelangi.

duh, telat bgt x ya, gw ngepostnya br sekarang.
tp it's better if I post it lately rather than I don't post it, right.?
reposted from my deviantart account :)

:bulletblue:
Title : Laskar Pelangi
:bulletred:
Directed by: Riri Riza
:bulletyellow:
Rating : :star::star::star::star::star:

a very nice film which easily moved me and made my tears falls down :o.
based on the novel by Andrea Hirata who is the main character in this film (named Ikal).
the main point which made this film is amazing is the visualization of the story-line because it is based on the true story of Andrea Hirata itself.
I compare the true people with the characters on the film (the true people are already old know, maybe as old as my parents :p).
and I can give it a tag line : "Best Movie Indonesians Ever Played". :XD:.

it told us the story about 10 kids in the small village Belitong, who are hard to had an education at school because they don't have enough money.
and two teachers come as the heroes.
one of them named Bu Muslimah, looks like their mother at school.
in the backside of their school (Muhammadiyah Elementary School) there's a high-class School (Timah Elementary School), only for them who came from rich families.
they try to despite the strong competition between them and Timah Elementary School.
they join the carnaval competition and "Cerdas-Cermat" competition and the fact is they win!
it's so amazing and amazed their headmaster, Pak Harfan.
There are so many attractive scene in this film and I can't tell u all because I don't really mind to give u all spoilers so u can watch it and enjoy the film !
last sentence I wanna say: I love Akhiong !!!


:bulletred::bulletblue::bulletyellow::bulletred::bulletblue::bulletyellow::bulletred::bulletblue::bulletyellow::bulletred::bulletblue::bulletyellow:
Mimpi adalah kunci
Untuk kita, menaklukan dunia
Berlarilah, tanpa lelah
sampai engkau meraihnya

Laskar Pelangi..
takkan terikat waktu
bebaskan mimpimu di angkasa
Raih bintang di jiwa

Menarilah dan terus tertawa
walau dunia tak seindah surga
Bersyukurlah pada yang Kuasa
Cinta kita di dunia
selamanya..

Cinta kepada hidup
memberikan senyuman abadi
walau hidup kadang tak adil
tapi cinta lengkapi kita

Menarilah dan terus tertawa
walau dunia tak seindah surga
Bersyukurlah pada yang Kuasa
Cinta kita di dunia
selamanya..

Laskar Pelangi..
takkan terikat waktu
Jangan berhenti mewarnai
Jutaan mimpi di bumi

Laskar Pelangi..
Takkan terikat waktu..


^^

---

oops sorry for my bad english XD

0 comments: