less than a month to 17

what! it's just less than a month for me to be 17 :|

this was me on my 16th birthday!

with my "cake" (it's not even a cake, but let me call it..yah cake) from my closefriends :)

michiko, nana, kario, melly, fio & susan :D

my birthday card :)

thanks a bunch guys..

do I really have to get old that fast? o_O

whoaa.
time sure flies.


now I'm a 12th grader and it's just matter of time for me to enter university.

first of all, I'm planning to do my best on 3rd grade, for UAN and school reports.

second; I still don't know which one I'm going to enter, and what faculty.

ok I suck :( so.. I hope I really can decide ones I'll register.

think they probably are public universities: UI, ITB, IPB and UGM.

that's all in case I pass the test, else, private universities such Atma Jaya & Trisakti.

I'll try my luck for scholarship abroad too, I guess.

maybe NTU? or China?

if I really am going to try entering NTU, I'm sure I have to join some extra classes in SIEC..

it costs about IDR 10 million (IELTS test is not counted, so it's much more than just 10 million).

and if I really am going to try entering public universities, I have to join BTA at sma 8, it costs

much cheaper, about IDR 3 million (that's still expensive tho haha)

I have to save lots of money.


is it that hard to be an adult?

so many anxieties, problems and dilemmas.

I'm just an immature, with many plans in my head,
so just wish me luck so I can get the best :)



p.s: I don't know what to do during this long long long holiday =____=;

0 comments: