vitacharm ice

hello guys
so.. I've just found out the new vita charm ice!

here it's.......................
how's it? haha.

available in 4 flavors!
orange, grape, strawberry & apple.
grape's always my favorite one!


just a short story, how did I find this yummy thing.
so I went to carrefour emporium pluit mall yesterday to accompany my mom.
before we went there, first we left my little bro at IVAskincare to have some facial treatment.
hahaha. *evil laugh*
yah, it just happened like normal shopping..until I asked my mom if I may buy some probiotic products for my digestive-sake.
nah!
when I reached the counter of frozen-goods. a SPG approached me and promote this thing to me and asked which one I want to pick?
because this vita charm ice looked like something new to me, I'd just like to try!
and taraaaaaaaaa..nothing to regret.
believe me to try buying some of this vita charm ice!
it's good for your digestive health!

..hmm mind to forgive me if this post is not-so-important?
but it's just all I want to share this time.

p.s.: I've just watched Glee - Gaga eps this nite. was uber cool!!

0 comments: